ANST - ATYC - water bearing

Carolyn Rowe ladyceridwyn at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 6 15:57:14 PDT 1999

Greetings!  20th year is upon us, and this is the last post I will make
before the event.  This is just a reminder to all of you that are bringing
water coolers for me.  I can use all I can get, I can't do my job without
you.  Also, Middleford is kindly bringing their large ice chests for me, so
I no longer need ice chests.  The Coca-Cola company is providing Powerade,
and one of their bottle departments donated sport bottles (THANKS Mistress
Evelyn!!).  For everyone's convenience, there will be a table at the gate
where all water bearing equipment can be dropped off.  So the only thing
left is volunteers, and I need all of those I can get my hands on.  I know
you will come through in this department, because Ansteorra's people are
what makes her great.

Thank you in advance,

L. Ceridwyn
ATYC - Water Bearing Coordinator