ANST - XXth!

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Sun Jul 11 21:00:58 PDT 1999

I agree, this event was terrific!  All the hard work that went into it by all
involved must have been tremendous for an event this large to have run so
smoothly!  Everything I asked for I received, and was checked on regularly to
see if I needed anything else, etc. - this was an absolutely wonderful,
well-run event!

At, pretty much the last "minute," I had asked for tables in the hall to do
charter painting and was very graciously permitted to have some  nice long
tables set up in a wonderful location for lighting and A/C!  I had many people
stop to charter paint on Friday and Saturday, experienced and inexperienced,
and I think I can safely say we all had fun!

This event truly epitomized what the SCA is about!

Baroness Curstaidh Magorlick
Star Signet