ANST - Re: Alexandrian vs. Dance

dssweet at okstate.edu dssweet at okstate.edu
Mon Jul 12 06:34:10 PDT 1999

Patrick said:
>The criticism over the scheduling of Alexandrian was not intended as a slap
>against Bjornsborg. It was merely a comment on the lack of forethought as to
>the scheduling of the event against a Kingdom-level event.  It is rare that
>any event is placed on the same date as Kingdom events.

But that is the point. According to Kingdom Officials whom I've questioned in
the past, Kingdom Dance is *NOT* considered an official kingdom level event. Go
figure. To all those dancers out there I'd suggest this, we currently have a
Queen who loves dance. Maybe with her help, the annual Kingdom Dance event can
receive the recognition that, at least, the dancers thinks it deserves.

Estrill