ANST - XXth!

R. Smith russ at lsh.org
Mon Jul 12 07:32:26 PDT 1999

> Hurrah for an excellent event! Many thanks to those who worked and
> made this event possable!
>
> L. Polydore Pike

Indeed and vivat!  For those of you who didn't make it -- and as nearly as
I can tell, there weren't very many of you -- we the populace were told that
over _fifteen hundred_ came through gate, and yet the event ran more smoothly
than was really believable.  Sir Galen, I am simply in awe of you and your
staff and you have the extreme gratitude, I expect, of us all for this
magnificent event.  ATYC will live long indeed in the memories of those who
attended (and, as just said, that is not a few people!)

I would be remiss if I did not take this opportunity to include special
public thanks to Her Royal Majesty Octavia for taking a few minutes out
during the King's Champion tournament on Sunday to indulge a humble poet,
and Master Ulf Gunnarsson for making said poet sound better than he really
is.  I am deeply honored and most grateful for such a perfect moment; it
made the event even more special for me.

Tighearnach mac Morgain
Herald of the Shire of Mooneschadowe