ANST - XX Hafla

Mirrim and Suvdchin mirrim at moritu.net
Mon Jul 12 10:44:27 PDT 1999

Greetings to all gentles,

There have been many thanks that have gone out to all the hard workers at
ATYC.  And I feel the need to add to these thanks.
  The Hafla on Friday night was wonderful!  I had the time of my life dancing
at it.  There are a great many people I wnat to thank but if I did so by name I'd
be typing all day.  So THANK YOU to the crew who set up the pavillions, to the
crew who decorated them, to all the people who brought wonderful dishes and
delicious beverages for us to eat and to drink, to all the musicans who came to
play and to the dancers, and finally to the crew who did the tear down.
Everyone did a fantastic job and made it a wonderful  two nights.  Thank you
again.

Dancing with Heart,
Suvdchin

"In the year 1999 and seven months,
from the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will bring to life the great king of the Mongols.
Before and after war reigns happily."

-- Nostradamus (1500-1566),
French astrologer, physician and prophet,
from "Centuries" (1562).