ANST - Alexandrian vs Dance

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Mon Jul 12 15:33:24 PDT 1999

You know.. it doesn't really much matter what this list of teachers are
going to teach!
I have heard many of them off and on for years, and generally, the caliber
of speakers and the level of effort they make on their research that is
evident in their presentations... they could just about talk on anything,
and I would learn something (and probably be entertained besides).

If you are not going to Kingdom Dance or Pennsic, you should really make
the effort to go to the Alexandrian event.  It will inspire you to study
more about history.      I am so looking forward to this event!
Hillary

"C. L. Ward" <gunnora at bga.com> on 07/12/99 04:01:09 PM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG