ANST - Re: Alexandrian vs. Dance

C. L. Ward gunnora at bga.com
Mon Jul 12 15:08:08 PDT 1999

> But further thought should have been done before the
> request for this particular date was made.   As a
> suggestion:  the weekend of August 13-15 was still
> labeled "open" in the July Black Star.

I wanted to add one more point that I just discovered.

At the time at which the Alexandrian Company spoke with Gate's Edge about
scheduling a date for the Symposium, Kingdom Dance had not yet been
scheduled on the Kingdom Calendar.   It was WIDE OPEN.  Obviously the two
requests must have come in at or near the same time. Richard Fairborne
scheduled the events as they are now on the calendar.

This is not some giant plot on the part of the Alexandrian Company to
deprive La Marche Sauvage of attendance.  It's just one of those things
that we all have to cope with when we schedule events.  Sometimes things
just are not going to turn out perfect, and we have to live with it.

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva, OL
Baroness to the Court of Ansteorra
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)