ANST - ATYC Thanks

ShipMaria at aol.com ShipMaria at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 08:51:14 PDT 1999

In a message dated 7/13/99 10:35:56 AM Central Daylight Time, RAISYA at aol.com
writes:

<< ATYC was a wonderful event, I haven't had that much fun at an event in a
long
 time.

 I second that! I got this letter from a girl we took to the event. It was
her first event, and I thought I'd pass along the thanks to those who worked
so hard to make it a great time.

"Thank you so much for an awesome weekend.  I'm glad you invited me to join,
and I'm glad I came along for the ride.  It's an experience I will never
forget.

Mysa Brice"

good  job guys!

Elspeth,
Wench of the Ship Maria
"It's only a friendly game of truth or dare!"
<A
HREF="members.aol.com/shipmaria/home/index.html">members.aol.com/shipmaria/hom
e/index.html
</A>