ANST - ATYC raffle for server

Mirrim and Suvdchin mirrim at moritu.net
Tue Jul 13 09:05:35 PDT 1999

Greetings from Baroness Mirrim:
I want to add my thanks to Pug's to those who made the raffle for the server a
success.  We raised $817 with the raffle.

Thanks to Pug, Magdalena da Cadamosto, Aethelyan Moondragon, Otter,
Suvdchin, Ebegardis von Zell, and Krystof Kopernik for selling tickets on Fri
and Sat.

Many, many thanks to the following for their donations of items to be raffled:
Mistress Clarissa di Firenze - ceramic pitcher
Lord Krag of Shadowlands - handmade knife
HL Darcy Evaline o Lasgwm - inkle woven belt and embroidered pouch
Don Tivar Moondragon - wooden box
Lord Ragnar (?) - full length hooded cloak
Lady Rhiannon Red Wolf - 2 songbooks with wood covers
Baroness Hilary Greenslade - 10 Ansteorran 10th year history books
Lord Amra - katana and dagger

Purchasing the server will be a topic of discussion at the Red Tape Event.
The more money donated before then, the better chance the Kingdom will
make up the difference.  Please send your donations to:

Baroness Mirrim of Bristol
Kingdom Treasurer of Ansteorra
Margaret Mitchell
10509 North Platt River Dr.