ANST - Re: Kingdom Dance, etc.

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Tue Jul 13 09:53:11 PDT 1999

I believe setting the Kingdom Schedule to be one of the most visible parts
of the Kingdom Seneschal's job; and possibly one of the most difficult.
It affects how and when we play this game.  And all-in-all, I feel Richard
has done a fine job.  Of course there are going to be some problems from
time to time, and the schedule cannot always be perfect for everyone's
desires.    But, generally, its been well done.

So, while a bunch of folks on the list have had some complaints, some good
suggestions and valid ideas... now is the time to take those comments a
step further.  If you REALLY want to have some input into the way the
Kingdom Calendar is set up, the 'Deputy Seneschal for Calendar Requests'
job is up for grabs.   Richard has announced the completion of his warrant
soon, so someone else will be able to take a stab at setting the schedule
(See July Black Star).   Are you the one ready to jump down off the shelf
and into the frying pan??    Get those applications ready and send them in,
and may the best person win!
Bn. Hillary  Greenslade    Westgate/Stargate

PS  - Congrats to Richard for his recent elevation to the 'Order of the
Pelican'.  Well deserved after years of service to this Kingdom.  Vivat!

nolen dale <fairborn at swbell.net> on 07/13/99 07:52:17 AM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG