ANST-Announce - ATYC A&S THANKS

Fopdejour1 at aol.com Fopdejour1 at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 13:27:45 PDT 1999

I would like to thank everyone who helped me run A&S at ATYC.  You all were
and are incredible.
	Congratulations to Mistress Stella Silvana, who was named 20th Year
Laurel, and to HL Isobel Grace Hadleigh for being named 20th Year Artisan.
Also hearty congratulations to our two honorable mentions: HL Aslyn, and HL
Gustav and HL Torfengr.  VIVATS TO ALL !!!!!!

	I would like to thank every artisan who entered the competition,
	I would like to thank those Judges who donated their time and
expertise to this competition.
	I would like to also extend a special thanks to the artisans and
their groups that donated prizes.
	I would like to thank Lady Beatrice and The Barony of Stargate for
the hand painted Celtic knotwork table and the scrolls.
	I would like to thank Lady Moira and the Barony of Stargate for the
Cloak with the appliqued ATYC logo.
	I would like to thank HL Isobel and the Barony of Bjornsborg for the
stained glass window.
	I would like to thank Baroness Chrystal and The Barony of Ravensfort
for the documentation book.
	I would like to thank Lord Dana and the Barony of Bordermarch for the
exquisite hand carved feast chest
	I would like to thank Lady Ehlen and the Barony of Bordermarch for
the hand thrown serving platter with the ATYC logo on it.
	Thank you each and every artisan who put in the effort to provide
such wonderful prizes.

	I would also like to thank the Barony of Bordermarch for sponsoring
the judges luncheon.  I have heard from many of the judges how nice it was.
Lady Marguerite, thank you for assisting me in setting up and preparing the
luncheon.

	Allesandre, my special thanks to you for scheduling the hall for us,
and running everything in it so smoothly.
	 Galen, what can I say, It was a pleasure to be a part of the staff.
You created a truly memorable event for many of us...thanks!!!