ANST - ATYC heralds

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:36:55 PDT 1999

My Thanks to all those who helped with the site and list heraldry, I don't
know all the names but I would give what fame I can to those I do.
Ly Nicolette de Loria
Elenore macFarlan
Master Daniel de Lincoln
Ld Timothy of Glastonbury
Ld Sigimund von Halberstadt
Ld Lucas
Ly Rosalia O Brogan
HE Galen of Bristol (yes even with his work load he helped the heralds to!)

and to several others who's names I failed to get, I thank you all for your
service and dedication to our kingdom. It is a privelege to count myself
amoumg the heralds who worked so hard so that the activities at this event
would be anounced so well.

and a special thanks to the activity coordinators for makeing this task much
easier.

Gratefully
Darius of the Bells, Ld Tressure