ANST - XX Hafla

Scarhart scarhart at chivalry.com
Tue Jul 13 21:06:49 PDT 1999

I too wish to thank my friends for hosting the Hafla.
I (of course) enjoyed the drums, dining, and dancers(!),
but more than that, my daughter was simply smitten.
I have a little belly dancer on my hands and I could
not be happier. Thanks for making space for a wee one.
We look very forward to the next event you decide
to play at.

Light,

- Andrew Scarhart