ANST - Rain at ATYC

karl muller apophysis at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 07:24:27 PDT 1999

>From: Glenn McFarland <glennmc at ti.com>
>Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:34:27 -0500 (CDT)
>
>I'm not yet sure how to classify the rain we got after you stepped
>down.

it wasn't rain. they were tears of sorrow and joy from the heavens.
sorrow because the lovely sara was queen no more. her enchanting smile and
twinkle in her eyes would no longer shine upon this humble kingdom. the
reign of this kind and tender queen was over. those of us who've bathed in
the radians of this wonderful lady will carry in our hearts a shadow no
light will pierce but her radiant smile.
joy because the beautiful octavia was stepping up as queen. those of us
who've had the honor of meeting this gracious lady couldn't help but be
enchanted by her beauty, grace and kind heart. her willingness to bring all
she met, high and low, into her circle of light is a testament of how
gracious this lady is. the heavens themselves could not but cry in joy as
she stepped up to the throne.
no, my lords and ladies. there was no rain at atyc. it was the heavens
crying in sorrow and joy as these two wonderful and beautiful ladies
exchanged places, sovereign and subject.
for the last time. VIVAT SARA!! QUEEN OF ANSTEORRA!!
for one of many times to come. VIVAT OCTAVIA!! QUEEN OF ANSTEORRA!!
whether they sit on the throne of Ansteorra or not, they will both rule over
our hearts.

a humble subject of both queens
km