ANST - AYTC Cadet Melees

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Wed Jul 14 15:34:49 PDT 1999

Greetings!

I just wanted say thank you to those who helped out with the Cadet Melees on
Saturday.

To Don Robert to helped orchestrate with the White Scarfs the speed
tournament before hand. Those White Scarfs who helped hand out beads. Lord
Marquet, Lady Samone, Lady Gala, Lord Brian, Don Robert and Lord Yoshi for
Donating prizes.  Lady Amerinda for helping with the water bearing.  Countess
Margaret for running the list.  Last but never least -- the water bearers who
kept us alive by bringing us drink, grapes and oranges.

Without these people the fun we had would have not had been possible.  Once
again thank you and Vivat!

Learning to serve the dream,

HE Kayleigh Drake
Cadet to Don Navarre