ANST-Announce - Thank you! (Long, and long overdue!)

MaraofRede at aol.com MaraofRede at aol.com
Fri Jul 16 19:23:52 PDT 1999

One always runs a risk when doing this; I always fear I will forget someone
when I do this, but I must take the risk in order to honor the good gentles
who helped me decorate that monstrosity known as the Canton Civic Center.
Thanks so much to those who worked so hard to make it beautiful!

The people who worked, and were so very patient:
HL Borek, HL Eleanor, Edmund, Ld. Malcolm, Shannara, HL Charles, Ld. William,
Lord Raimond, Ld. Willem, and HL Allessandre
The people who loaned banners:
HE Tessa, HE Edwin, Ms. Kestral, Lady Peronelle, HE Sara, Duke Seamus and HE
Margery de Bray, HM Octavia, and the Baronies of Stargate, Elfsea,
Bordermarch, the Incipient Canton of Westgate, the Shire of Seawinds.

There are people and groups I am forgetting. I apologize and ask your
forgiveness, for I would never intentionally forget the gold and stars of
Ansteorra!

HL Mara OF Rede