ANST - [SCA-CHR] Please assist

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Sat Jul 17 14:23:52 PDT 1999

--------------- Forwarded Message ---------------

To:     "sca-middle at midrealm.org", INTERNET:sca-middle at midrealm.org
        Chroniclers list, INTERNET:sca-chroniclers at midrealm.org
        INTERNET:newsletters at sca.org
Date:   Sat, Jul 17, 1999, 4:15 PM

From: "Rupert Isaacson" <rupertisaacson at hotmail.com>

My name is Rupert Isaacson. I'm a journalist for Geographical magazine (in
the UK) and also an SCA member. I've been commissioned to write a peice on
the geographical angle of the SCA - the Knowne Worlde and how it works -
but
I need to talk to some geographers within the SCA to get some good quotes
and insights. Do you know if there are any national Geographical Society
members within the SCA? Or any working georgaphers (ie people who teach or
lecture in the subject). And if so, do you know how I could make contact?
I know this is a difficult demand, but it would make the piece that much
more solid if I could talk to a geographer and SCA member about the whole
phenomenen.
Look forward to hearing from you
Sincerely
Rupert Isaacson