ANST - Dorms

Jane Sitton-Logan/James D. Logan jesl at netzero.net
Sat Jul 17 22:37:35 PDT 1999

Bonjour from Madelina de Lindesaye.

It has been many years since I was on the campus of UTA, and I know much has
changed since then.  When I attended college there (1983-1986), I lived first in
Lipscomb Hall, and then in Brazos House.  Also on the campus were Trinity and
Pachl dormitories.  My fondest memories of UTA were my two years in the co-ed
dorm, Brazos.  (Of course, the male to female ratio was 3:1 back then, which
might explain why Brazos House was more entertaining than Lipscomb Hall.)

Just out of curiosity, I checked UTA's website.  All four dormitories are
apparently still being used.  For more info, go to:
http://www2.uta.edu/housing/halls.html

BTW, Mistress Xene, you are an alumna of UTA, not an alumni.  I am neither,
having taken a year off from college back in '86....  If I was, however, you and
I could collectively be called alumnae.  A male graduate is, of course, and
alumnus, and two or more people are alumni.  That is about the extent of the
Latin that I know.  Except that antipenultimate means next to last.

Amicalement,
Madelina