ANST - Video of ATYC

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Sun Jul 18 05:52:15 PDT 1999

Galen of Bristol here!

John Bush wrote:

> During many of the events at ATYC, I noticed people with
> professional-looking video equipment taping what went on.  I am
> wondering if this was for purposes of producing a video memoir of the
> event.  If so, I will certainly be interested in purchasing one.  :-)
> If not, aw shucks.  :-(
>
> Lord John of Trowbridge
> Shire of Mooneschadowe

One of those people was Chris Marlowe, a new SCA member and a college
buddy of mine, who now lives and is getting active in Wiesenfeuer.  He
was getting footage for an independent documentary on the event, and
he hopes to put much of it on-line eventually.  There is editing and
much other post-production work to be done, so I can't begin to guess
how long this will take.  When it becomes available, I will make sure
it's properly announced.

As to others who got footage of ATYC, I'd sure be interested in copies,
too.

- Galen