ANST - Dorms

Pat Mullins padric at astrosfan.net
Mon Jul 19 23:05:35 PDT 1999

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:10:18 -0500 Vicki Marsh <Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com> wrote:
  Some of the
>people are wonderful.  Some are not, and don't care to help.  They make life
>difficult.  I understand bureaucracy and the need for paperwork, but some of
>these people revel in not giving you all the required information, then
>turning you down because you didn't do everything in the correct order.

>Xene Theriane

For what it's worth, this sounds pretty typical of colleges everywhere, at least the ones I have attended or heard about. I am currently trying to get a degree from Texas A&M, and to regale you with my experiences would likely cause the onset of repetitive motion syndrome and various psychological disorders.
Suffice it to say: "I love this F**King University, and this University loves F**King me!"
But it doesn't sound like you love your F**King University.

Padric   (v8

Signup for your FREE Houston Astros Fan E-Mail account at http://www.astrosfan.net and have the chance to win a free laptop computer!