ANST - Video of ATYC

Paul Mitchell pmitchel at flash.net
Tue Jul 20 05:09:19 PDT 1999

Bors -

Baronman at aol.com wrote:
>   I hope this isn't the same person who was asking for contributions of
> recordings at the SCA 25th. in order to make a documentary video to sell to
> the populace.  After donating over six hours of tape, I'm still waiting for
> my free copy.
>   Guess there is still one born every minute.

Simone is quite right; this is _not_ the same guy.  For one thing, he
took his own footage and that's what he's working with.  For another,
he's not selling his results; he plans to post it to the internet.
Finally, he's never done anything like this in the SCA before.  He's
new to the SCA, as I said before, and a college buddy of mine.

- Galen of Bristol