ANST - TRF/SCA mailing list for info.TEST

Steve Hughes shughes at vvm.com
Tue Jul 20 08:19:43 PDT 1999

Dear Yoshi,
 I am Pamela Hewitt, the Harper. I am a registered SCA member. Please
put me on your TRF mailing list. I have played at the TRF booth before
in years past and perhaps I am not unknown to you. I would be bringing
my smallest harp, a lap harp of 22 strings made by Hilliard Stone. My
daughter, Andrea Hughes, plays the cello and may come with me.
 My new mundane name is Pamela S. Keightley, 3305 Pecan Drive, Temple,
Tx  76502, (254) 771-5178.
 Dates I may be available to play at the booth are the weekends of Sept.
11, 18 and Nov. 6 , 13. Can I get a pass for myself and my daughter for
these weekends. I may not be able to make all of them.
Sincerely,
Pamela Hewitt, the Harper