ANST - Ren Faire Handbook

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Tue Jul 20 15:17:33 PDT 1999

replied privately... hillary

Krzysztof Kopernik <kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG> on 07/20/99 04:32:21 PM

Please respond to ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG

To:   ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
cc:    (bcc: Marsha Greene/MIS/Houston/Corp/LCA)

Subject:  ANST - Ren Faire Handbook

Greetings,
At ATYC the history display in the Great Hall had a copy of a Texas
Renaissance
Festival handbook written by (I believe) a guy named Merlin.  It was from
1981.  I had read nearly half of it and had intended to go back and finish
it
Saturday.  But the display was removed by the time I got back to it.  Can
someone direct me to the person who owns this handbook or someone who was
in
charge of the history display?  Thanks.

In Service,

Krzysztof Kopernik