ANST - Queen's Heavy Weapons Guard?

Christopher D. Baran rrhms at texoma.net
Wed Jul 21 14:18:17 PDT 1999

	Well, Queen Octavia, being a heavy archer has this pesky problem of being run down by unappreciative fighters on the opposing team.  It seems they don't appreciate her accuracy on the field.  Regardless, the Queen's Heavy Weapon's Guard has the duty to make sure this doesn't happen at all costs.  We hope the King will sleep better at night knowing his lovely wife is protected on the field.

	Centurion Romanius, Member of the Queen's Heavy Guard