ANST - Pennsic Pity Party

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Thu Jul 22 07:29:22 PDT 1999

>I am still working on the Steppes letter. Do you want this in the notes and
>challenges? If so I will need a phone number for the RSVP and permission to
>print the phone number. :)

Hi

I'd rather not have it in the newsletter. Word of mouth will be just fine. :)

This is a non-SCA-sanctioned, private party. Please wear garb. All are
welcome, *but* please RSVP, so we have an idea of how many are comeing. (our
Yule party was over 100, with about 25 RVSP's)

The party will be on Saturday Aug 14th, starting in the evening. Please
BYOB. I will post directions later.

Sir Timo
Raven's Fort (Huntsville)
(409)436-1430