ANST - Pennsic Pity Party

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Thu Jul 22 10:45:35 PDT 1999

Greetings, Sir Timo:

Thanks for choosing a date other than Stargate's annual "Pennsic pity party" for
your own. I know that "it's a free country", and you can hold your private party
anytime and anyplace you like. But I still very much appreciate that you chose
not to "step on" Summerthing, which will be the previous Saturday, August 7, in
Houston (close enough that many people would have had to choose between them had
there been a conflict).

I eagerly await those directions! *grin!*

Yours in service,
Michael Silverhands
Baron of Stargate