ANST - ANST XXth

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Thu Jul 22 13:24:12 PDT 1999

Greetings from Baroness Neassa of Stargate,

A few days ago a good gentle said:
> >   I would love to purchase a copy of the blue song booklet.  I collect
> > songbooks and would like to add this one to my collection.

Even though this is under the subject line of ATYC, there was also some
discussion of a song book from another event, possibly a Loch event.
Pardon me for a little confusion. :)

Are you all wishing to obtain a copy of the book put together by HL Ihon
MacFergus, the gentleman who organized and ran the Friday night bardic
circle at ATYC? Ihon handed all of the books he had out (for free) that
Friday night, but I believe he may be willing to make more copies. I
have sent a copy of this missive to Ihon, and hopefully he will be able
to give us an answer as to availability and possible price, to cover
copying and mailing the books, if he is willing to make more.

--
Absolutely *NO* rasta-phibians!