ANST - ATYC Articsan Pictures

Jim Kotsonis smithson at hot1.net
Thu Jul 22 15:14:55 PDT 1999

	I appologize for taking so long to say this.  I would like to thankyou for
your kind words.  The honour is mine, I just hope the egg will last you for
many years to come.  Painting it will always be a fond memory of mine.
Giving it to you both was just icing on my cake and made twentieth year all
that more enjoyable.

		In service to the Dream
				Lord Jaymes Smithson