ANST - Fw: Bordermarch Pity Party Tourney

Steve Nolan Snolan at tex-is.net
Fri Jul 23 19:28:52 PDT 1999

Greeting unto the Great people of Ansteorra,
>From Lady Marguerite des Fleur, Seneschal of Barony Bordermarch
 and Sir Badon, Autocrat of the Barony's Pennsic Pity Party,
Come enjoy the hospitality of Barony Bordermarch,
Come Mourn with us, over the lost of  NOT going to Pennsic,

> Greetings unto the Populous Ansteorra,
   Barony Bordermarch's Pennsic Pity Party Tourney and
> Revel,
>
> Please accept this as a cordial and heartfelt invitation to you and the
> entire populace of Ansteorra. To mourn our inability to travel to the
Pennsic Wars this
> year.  We will conduct this wake in the form of Tournaments of both combat
> styles, Melees, A&S Comp, Bardic Revelry, Court, Free Freast, and
Swimming. For those      who comes on friday night will receive a free
breakfast saturday morning. Fighting will include a Woods Battle, a field
battle,  a bridge battle and alot more.

> Our site is located ten miles south of Vidor, TX  on FM 105.  This can be
> reached by taking the Vidor exit at I-10 and turning southbound.  That
> street becomes FM 105 outside of town.  A fair landmark is a large red
> brick church in the middle of no where; you are then 1 mile from the site,
> where signs will be posted.

    Bring  your persona to inhence the atmosphere.

    Please bring your tables and chairs for feast and court.
    There is alot of shaded areas to camp.

   Be perpared to celebrate a hand fasting.

> The site fee is $2.00 and feast is free. We have shaded camping, water,
showers and a rather nice swimming lake on site.  This revelry based event
will take place Aug. 13 - 15 and we the