ANST - Vivat ATYC

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Fri Jul 23 20:41:12 PDT 1999

Greetings:

I have been reading all the postings regarding ATYC and I believe a very
loud long VIVAT is due to Sir Galen.  His organizational skills were very
evident during the entire event.  He was never flustered (or if so, he hid
it very well), he seemed to have time to stop and talk with people, answer
questions, give directions, discuss the history of Ansteorra and in general,
make sure that everyone was enjoying themselves.  I know that a lot of this
was due to other people doing their jobs so well, but Sir Galen was the one
doing the delegation. This is a talent all by itself.  Well done, Galen!

Just my 2¢ worth,

Bicé di Pietro
Loch Ruadh

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

  	If you don't know where you're going......you're never lost.