ANST - Queens

jeff fitzpatrick don.donovan at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 25 19:51:46 PDT 1999

Queens championship went well. Queens champion was won by Don Navarre he
defeated Lrd Valytine  cadet to Don Miguel in final. As for awards Alexander
Perragrin(sp) is the current hold of the Queens blade of Honor.
Sir drake recieved the Queens rapier. This award is similar to the Sable
Falcon for Heavy Weapons. Other notes both Lrd Valytine and Lrd Pieter were
given parchment maps form Her Majesty Octavia as personal favors of thanks
for their display of skills and honor. His Majesty Daffid gave a parchment
map to Lrd Geoffrey of the Bay for his uniqunees <i belive> of fighting
style and conduct. I belive that there was another Queens rapier given but I
do not rember the ladies name and I am sorry for that. Please everyone for
give me for all the spelling mistakes. If any one as anything to add or that
I have gotten wrong please correct it.
In service to society, kingdom, and the dream.
Don Donovan