ANST - Queens

Chris and Elisabeth Zakes moondrgn at bga.com
Mon Jul 26 03:38:57 PDT 1999

At 11:13 PM 7/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Lady Layla al Tabrizi was the Lady who received the Queen's Rapier, and it
>was well deserved.  I'm sorry I could not be there to see it.
>
>Mary Teresa Hathaway

Yes, there were two Queen's Rapiers awarded on Saturday. The Award of the
Queen's Rapier is given for skill on the field and notable behavior on and
off the field. It is not an actual sword; that is the Queen's Blade of
Honour, which is a sword given to the person that the Queen thinks shows
the most and best Heart, Honour, and all the other qualities which make an
exceptional rapier fighter.

Aethelyan Moondragon
Bryn Gwlad.