ANST - Texas Renaissance Festival Booth 232 SCA info

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Mon Jul 26 07:40:56 PDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Cobalt60 at lcc <cobalt60 at lcc.net>
Date: Monday, July 26, 1999 8:01 AM

Hello all,
    this is the first letter of the TRF/SCA contact list. I hope to use this system to contact all the members interested in the TRF/SCA booth 232. We have developed a small cadre of members who enjoy participating in the demo at TRF. I really have had fun in the past working out at TRF and hope to continue working with each and every one of you! Your service to your kingdom has had a great effect on the people who come to know us at the world's largest renaissance festival. I can say with pride that we are the biggest SCA demo running for seven weekends this side of the west coast, but in order to keep the compound looking as good as it has I have a list of following days we are going to work out at the site.

    Aug. 1-2     we will finish painting the compound!    Noon both days!
    Aug  20-21-22 We will replace the roof on the Armory!    Noon all three days
    Sep   2-3-4    We will be laying the rest of the walk way.  Noon all three days
    Sep   24-25-26 We will be cleaning up and finishing up last minute projects.

        On Sep 25th and 26 We are having our Dress rehearsal SO TO SPEAK We do not need to dress up but we will need people going over their responsibilities and areas that concern them during our demo! We will be also finishing up last minute things that need taken care of!
    We are planing a BBQ on the 4th of SEP for those interested in helping. We will have a grill and a the meat. I will also supply the Drinks .
    We are all getting Permanent passes this year so we will be handing them out a little different than last year. I will post that info later for all to know when we knock out the bugs.
    All the work is still under the assumption that we will get the money that is needed to fund the projects for this year. I plan to get the check at the red tape meeting this week end. If we are unsuccessful, the above schedual may change.  I hope to hear from you all and please send this info to all who you think will need it. the more members who can help out at our demo the more fun we will have! Remember, this is for your kingdom and any support you can give is welcome!
    Ld. Vaclav will be sending out more info in the near future so keep your eyes pealed!

                   In love to our kingdom                H.L. Yoshi  :)