ANST - Re: TRF work days and list info

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Thu Jul 29 17:19:39 PDT 1999

I hope that the letter was not telling people to go to work! I will love to
schedual you for the october days at ren fair. The weekends are all of oct.
and the first two weekends of nov. just let me know when and I will have a
pass waiting for you at the troll booth on the participants road leading in
to the back entrance.
     I dont expect all to be able to help just those who can. After all this
is just a hobby,  I think .   :)

                                                        Yoshi  :)