ANST - Merchant schedule and web site stuff

Lady Ellen MKA Ellen Ginden ginden at rocketmail.com
Thu Jul 1 17:06:03 PDT 1999

I tried to send this to Arabella because she said to and
she would get it to whoever.It came back because her e-mail
doesn't like me,  so I tried sending it to Gaylen.I went on
to Lillies unaware he had asked me to send it on.
Anyway, I think although late it may still be worth
posting. So, I'll leave it up to you.
Lady Ellen

For the daily schedule I'd say merchant area opens at
9:30 A.M.till ?.Some like to stay open after dark and some
won't.)

Remind me if we talked about something I'm forgetting, (I
feel like I am).

At the request of various merchants, I'm not calling
Friday night activities a "Moon Light Madness Sale" but
instead; a "Moonlight Market", begins at Dusk.
The following is for the web site:
Torchlight tourney at 10:30 for armor inspection.
Baron Theodric organizing.
Since this being hosted by the merchants along w/ the
"MOONLIGHT MARKET"  you will find the tourney being held in
a small intimate field located in the merchant area
surrounded by torches of coarse.

(If you like to help e-mail Baron Theodric
(theodric at vvm.com) or myself, Lady
Ellen(ginden at rocketmail.com).Prize catagories to be
anouncesd.Tourney is double elimination with
A whole laundry list of prizes ,donated by our wonderful
merchantss, to be givern out including a specially made
ATYC Dunbec, a special armour prize by Westlig Stjerne
Armory,a special prize tunic by: Custom Costumes.Plus
jewelry, trim, feast gear, and other items to be announced.
Please visit our prizes tables to see all the neat
stuff.Either  located in the merchant area on in Baron
Theodrics tent on the main list field.