ANST - XXth

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Mon Jul 12 09:17:19 PDT 1999

I've seen a lot of posts already concerning this event and I'm sure there
will be more.  I would like to beleive that at every event we host in this
kingdom there is a moment for someone that is like no other they have
experienced and it begins/reinforces thier ideal of our Dream.
I personally would like to say what a wonderful job I thought was done by
everyone who was involved with children's activities.  I met many wonderful
young people this weekend and saw many activities designed to foster thier
interest in our Society.  As the parent of three children, I am very grateful.
in service,
HL Gwyneth Blackrose
Seneschal Greywood