ANST - From the Crown

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 16:49:02 PDT 1999

Unto the Fair gentles of our Kingdom of Ansteorra, does their Royal
Majesties, Daffydd and Octavia send their warmest Greetings,

WE wish to express our deepest gratitude to the gentles of this fair kingdom
for the kind words and deeds that were sent our way this past weekend. It is
our greatest desire to rule this land fairly, justly and to the utmost of our
ability.

We have been asked by many gentles about our Award Recommendation policy,
Please pass this along to anyone who is interested.

Award Recommendations will be accepted by snail mail or e-mail. PLEASE try to
have them to us 2 weeks BEFORE the event in which they are to be awarded.
Include the candidates full correctly spelled name, group from which they
hail, events that they will be at and clear, concise reasons why they deserve
the award.
These items will make our job much easier, thanks! Remember that Anyone can
send in an award recomendation.

WE have also been asked when would be a good time for individuals to give
private oaths and gifts.  WE will be Sitting in State for 2 hours at Queens
Champion.  This is a wonderful time for those gentles wishing private words
with us.  Our Herald will be taking a list of names on the day of Queens, so
please plan to contact him on that morning.

Daffydd & Octavia
Rex           Regina