ANST - Wedding Date & Help!!!

Trish McCurdy ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 14 11:06:28 PDT 1999

Greetings to the list.

His Excellency Thegn Duncan and I have finally agreed upon a date for our
wedding, and the agreed date is December 5th of this year.

I am posting to the list to ask for help in finding a site somewhere within
the Stepps area.

Since many of our friends, family, and aquaintences are here, we would like
to hold it as an "Unofficial" open event if possible.

We are planning on doing a period wedding, my dress is going to be German,
and we will have to beg and borrow alot of banners and things to make it a
beautiful hall.

We would also like to hold a tournament after the ceremony, and do some
dancing as well.

If you have an great ideas or thoughts on a hall location, etc...please
write to me directly at ladyoftherose at hotmail.com

Thank you for your help!

Duchess Larissa