ANST - Alexandrian Company Website

C. L. Ward gunnora at bga.com
Mon Jul 19 03:55:13 PDT 1999

The Alexandrian Company website has been updated with the information for
our Symposium on Religion in the Middle Ages, which will be held August 21,
1999 in the Canton of Gate's Edge (The Woodlands, TX).

What is the Alexandrian Company Symposium Series?
-----
The Alexandrian Company sponsors high-level academic Symposia with an
emphasis on quality scholarship and quality teaching.  In keeping with the
emphasis on scholarship, costume is optional (and modern dress encouraged)
during our Symposia as most classes will be taught from a modern viewpoint.

Is there a Website?  Where Can I Learn More?
-----
The Alexandrian Company Website is located at

http://www.realtime.net/~gunnora/alexandrians/

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva, OL
Baroness to the Court of Ansteorra
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)