ANST - Site Maps

C. L. Ward gunnora at bga.com
Tue Jul 20 20:34:27 PDT 1999

I just wanted to offer my services as a site map draftsman.  I have a nifty
tool called Visio that has special map stencils, which make this process a
simple one.

Many times I've seen poorly done site maps in Black Star announcements, put
together in a hurry by someone at the last minute, drawn by hand.  Wouldn't
you like to have folks be able to read the map, and arrive at your site happy?

If you'd like to take advantage of my offer, send me the exact address and
the written directions to the site, and if possible a scanned image of any
prior maps you've used. Oh, and tell me what format you want the final
product in -- JPG, GIF, EPS, PCX or what, how big the final version should
be, and whether it should be full color or grayscale.

For examples of the kinds of maps I've been doing, see:

http://www.realtime.com/~gunnora/lyonnesse/whitewtr.jpg
or

http://www.realtime.com/~gunnora/alexandrians/graphics/sitemap2.jpg

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva, OL
Baroness to the Court of Ansteorra
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)