ANST - Pennsic Pity Party

Tim Lozos timden at lcc.net
Wed Jul 21 17:36:16 PDT 1999

In a valiant effort to keep our minds off of the fact that we can't go to
Pennsic this year, my husband (Sir Timo) and I are having a party.  This
will be a mini event, with a torchlight tourney, bonfire, camping, music,
feasting, drumming, etc, and all are invited.  We can sleep several at our
house, and many locals are offering crash space as well.  We have 150 acres
to play, with a large mowed spot for camping.  For those who simply don't
fit, we can open the Stones of Ravensfort for camping as well.

Timo and I are cooking a couple briskets, and Nikolas has a couple gallons
of the Russian stew, and you can bring whatever you'd like to cook.  We are
having it Saturday August 14th to the 15th.  If you show up early, you will
be put to work!

Please RSVP soon for crash space, and we'll accomodate as best as we can.

Oh yea, there's no site or feast fee.....but we can take a collection for a
keg.....

(Shiner keg is 65 bucks)

Hope to see you all!

Allyson Tymmes, CBRD