ANST - Help in Serveral Ways

Don Wilkinson bjarnklo at mailcity.com
Fri Jul 23 04:45:33 PDT 1999

 Heilsa Ansteorra,
  Yes I know I left myself open in ALOT of ways with the subject.... Ok lets get started

1st.  Sir Lasgard was moving to SW Michigan, Has anyone heard if this has happened?  I spoke to him at 20 year and sent a couple emails but no response.  If anyone has any contact info please respond privatly.

2nd  Is anyone coming from, or traveling through the DFW area on the way to Pensic?  And if so would you have space to transport a package to me at Pensic?  The pacage is large but not fragile or real heavy.  It is 1'x6'x4".  Again if so please respond privatly.

3rd.... errrr  I forgot, but I found this neat website that has a bunch of SCA Pictures.
http://members.tripod.com/~Kurak_LightSeeker/main.html

Thanks In Advance....
  Centurian Almar Bjarnklo