ANST - New: Medieval Spain Mail List

Jeane Watson stanzi at home.com
Sat Jul 24 19:32:49 PDT 1999

Greetings,

My name is Jeane Watson, otherwise known as THL Constanza Consuela
Ximena de Valencia and I reside in the kingdom of Meridies.  I started
this list last month and many have benefited since.  My list is open to
anyone who is interested.

The Medieval Spain mail list is a moderated and free list for
everyone interested in the arts, history, and cultures of Medieval Spain
for the time period of 650AD to 1600AD. Most members are participants of
the Society for Creative Anachronism, a non-profit organization
dedicated to the recreation and study of history 650AD to 1600AD;
however, anyone interested in discussion of Medieval Spain are welcome
to participate.

To subscribe go to the following URL:

http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/Medieval_Spain

THL Constanza Consuela Ximena de Valencia
For more information, mailto:stanzi at home.com