ANST - New to SCA?

C. L. Ward gunnora at bga.com
Sun Jul 25 09:19:38 PDT 1999

Alexandra of Middleford said:
> Greetings;
> I'm new to the SCA...where in God's green earth is Bonwicke? :o)

Greetings, Alexandra,  and welcome to Ansteorra and the SCA.

Since you're new, you probably haven't seen the kingdom webpage yet -- it's
at http://www.ansteorra.org

On the kingdom webpage is a complete list of the groups within Ansteorra
which will tell you where mundanely they are located as well.  Plus there
is lots of other valuable information.  I encourage you to check it out!

Wæs Þu Hæl (Waes Thu Hael)

::GUNNORA::

Gunnora Hallakarva, OL
Baroness to the Court of Ansteorra
Ek eigi visa þik hversu oðlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Aðal
(Ek eigi thik hversu odhlask Lofstirrlauf-Kruna heldr hversu na Hersis-Adhal)