ANST - lonely Caidan lost and needy

Zuben zuben at home.com
Mon Jul 26 16:11:40 PDT 1999

Greetings unto all the unaccountably fair and boundlessly generous and
limitlessly wise and unswervingly courageous gentles of the great and
prosperous Kingdom of Ansteorra,

I am an expatriot Ansteorran, now residing in Caid.  I regret it, but
I have a boon to ask of anyone who might be able to
assist me.

I will be going to Pennsic alone.  I've got my tickets, but I am not
at all sure I can get myself from the airport to the site (and back
again!).  It seems that all the Caidan folk (that I know) have had
emergencies upon emergencies and now cannot attend this year.

Thus, I am reduced to pauperism and beggary.

I'd be deeply grateful for a ride  with anyone who might be making the
trip from/to the airport on the days I will be traveling.

I arrive at Pittsburgh at 3:01 pm  on the 12th of August.

I leave at 8:30 pm on the 22nd, but I am happy to spend the day at the
airport if someone is heading that way in the morning.

I will be traveling very light, and I'll find my own campsite.  Fears
that I will adopt you and your encampment as my own are
unwarranted!!!!

However, I will be pleased to assist in setting up or taking down
your camp - or doing  just about anything else in the way of grateful
service that won't get me in trouble with my lady wife.  I would also
be pleased to make donations of odd, green papers the mundanes seem to
find so useful.

Your servant, a lonely pilgrim without a cart,

Anselm the Bald