ANST - not Buffy!!

Alex of Middleford macphile at balista.com
Tue Jul 27 06:22:07 PDT 1999

Baroness Curstaidh wrote:

I thought that was you!  You were just talking to my best friend
Ledonna!  And she's right, there's no winter here!!!!

She had good advice concerning the water.  Also do fruit - bananas,
grapes, oranges.  Texas is very deceptive in that it's amazing how
quickly you can become dehydrated and just not realize it.  When in
doubt, find shade, loosen or take off the armor, sip water and eat
fruit.

Missed seeing ya at ATYC!  But I saw Darcy - she stopped and painted a
while, and I saw, briefly on Friday, David, but I was so busy running
around that I barely got to say hi to him, and then never saw him on
Saturday to say I was sorry to not be able to talk to him on Friday!  Oh
well, what tangled lives we spiders weave....or something like that!

Well, don't be a stranger!!!  Or at least, any stranger than you already
are!!!   ; D

Curstaidh / Crusty to you!

How am I supposed to address a baronness again?
AAAAIIIEE!

You did it...I can't believe you actually called me Buffy on the net!!
*glare* Heh, s'ok. Yes it is indeed me. Look, brass hat or no, if you call
me the b-word, I get to call you Crusty! Something like, "Yes, your
Excellency...Crusty.."

Oh...can I be sarcastic? Um...

Sorry I missed you at ATYC. I was there...you shoulda seen me fall out of
Louise's trailer with all my armor and sticks and stuff. No one saw it,
thank god for small favors. I was very depressed after it all ended.
Everyone was dead by day 4 and I was whining about it being over. I almost
got run out of camp!  Where were you? I did look for you. Keep in touch, I
need a good laugh from time to time. Hey, when's the next scroll paintin'
thing...will you be there? Come back!

-AleX