ANST - Urgent - Steppes Artisan Feast

Aslyn Crystyn aslyn at onramp.net
Thu Jul 22 20:14:01 PDT 1999

Greetings from HL Aslyn Crystyn, Event Steward for the Twelfth
Annual Steppes Artisan:

We have just learned that a crisis has arisen with our Feast
Steward for Steppes Artisan.  We have learned from his roommate
that he is, and will be continue to be, unavailable to cook our
feast, and that we cannot speak with him.  Accordingly, we
sincerely regret to inform you that there will be _no_ feast at
Steppes Artisan.

Also, we will be reducing the site fee for this event from $8.00
to $4.00 in light of the situation.

We have gathered the foods which have already been prepared from
the gentle's apartment and we will be offering those items to the
populace throughout the day, as well as other additions, as a
sideboard.  Maps to area restaurants will be available in the
foyer.  The site is centrally located to several restaurants
(especially on Greenville Avenue).  As a reminder, beef, pork and
vegetarian pastries will be available on site as well.

Please know that we sincerely apologize and regret any
inconvenience this may have caused you.  Please feel free to
contact me either through this medium, at home, or on site if I
may be of any further assistance.  Also, we would appreciate any
assistance in spreading the word to those who are not connected
to the internet.

I thank you in advance for your understanding.

Most cordially,

HL Aslyn Crystyn
Steppes, Ansteorra

Our staff will be available to assist anyone with directions