ANST - Steppes Warlord

Eirik eirik at n-link.com
Tue Jun 1 08:00:10 PDT 1999

Pardon me while I make a few comments about Steppes Warlord.

First, the fighting was excellent throughout the heavy list. I overheard that there were 90 fighters when the list began. I salute the marshals, heralds, and list mistresses for making sure the list ran well and safely. I wish to thank and salute everyone who helped with the waterbearing for making sure everyone had plenty of water.

Secondly, I wish to say that it makes me glad to see the help and selfless that occured Sunday morning. There were countless instances where folks left their own encampment get soaked by the rain while they assisted others that were in danger of being flooded out. There were gentles and nobles alike pitching in to get camps packed and equipment recovered. This teamwork and taking care of each other reminds me why I started playing in the SCA.

Eirik