ANST - [Fwd: [TY] Wal Mart metal tiki torches (repost)]

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Tue Jun 1 14:22:16 PDT 1999

origional: re metal torches ...

On 3 May 99, at 13:35, Sabella wrote:

.... thought I would forward this around for those who might be interested.
sounds like a novel new toys......I am sure I shall plenty of them at pennsic
and other events this summer.
In Service to Thunder and the Dream
Anne MacDonnald
Clan Burning Thunder

was claening up email and thought i would check on the torches / company that
Sabella mentioned in this message from a while back ... and found this as first
search hit on "Conros Corporation" (the makers):

Consumer Alert - Patio Torch Fuel Canister Recall
http://www.dos.state.ny.us/fire/alert.html

while this does not affact the torches she mentioned & forwarded on, "tiki
torches" are popular in SCAdia and those who use them and are "fire cautious"
might want to check it out and see if it applies to them ...

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)