ANST - habitual politicians?

j'lynn yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Wed Jun 2 14:25:10 PDT 1999

On 2 Jun 99, at 13:12, Paul Mitchell wrote:

> >hey yanno ... don't look now but you just posted your message in a list
> >that idolizes and revolves around habitual politicians (g)
> >
> >'wolf
>
> Excuse me?  I'm a habitual politician, and nobody idolizes _me_!
> Just ask my squires, they'll tell you.

ahh, was speaking in the re/rec-creational, more conceptual mode ...  as in the
wyrd hybrid we use - twice a year finding the best "warlord" / "champion" class
individual and naming them "king" and all that lot (aka: the "social order of
alpha stick swinger's" .. g) ... and we don't even sacrifice them when their
term is up the way it was often done in the "old days" (grin)

'wolf

... truth is the sword of us all (lords of the new church)